Thursday, August 18, 2011

organizing...yet again Part 1

i have no life. Since i had just organized my fabric by color, i decided that i needed to wash all my fabric. well, all my fabric minus felt, fleece, and other furry/silky fabrics. i ended up with two huge clothes baskets of fabric. yes, two of these huge baskets.

Pictures of the fabric trimmed of its loose threads, ironed, and neatly folded away are to follow.


Here are some more random pictures:
Watermelons in Michigan? I must be dreaming! :)

The sun setting over Lake Michigan

I don't know why I like this picture... I guess it reminds me of heaven. Where everything is white, clean, and pretty.... :)

I'd like to know what this picture reminds you of, so please comment!

xo, Charlotte

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...