Monday, August 1, 2011

Organized!


Since my dear mother gave me permission to move my sewing table into the living room (yes, bad idea), I moved in today. I was previously in the dark, cold, basement that is full of spiders, and where nobody ever goes. I hauled up the table, put my sewing machine on it (which was previously camped out in my room), and then went through all my fabric.


I'm not a very experienced sewer, so I usually like to sew with nice, easy, cotton fabric. I have tons of fabric that is oddly textured, like silk, or very stretchy fabric, or even super furry fabric, which I have no idea what to do with. I sorted out the cotton from the others, and then sorted it by color! Now it looks so nice and neat and organized, though it's probably not going to stay that way. :)


xo, Charlotte

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...