Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Birds and Bow ties Book Cover

So my friend, jokingly, saw the book cover that I made for myself, and said, "Ooo, make me one of those for my birthday!"

I love surprises (for other people), so for her birthday, I gave her a book cover that I have dubbed, "Birds and Bow ties".

As you can see above, the "bow ties" are on the left, the "birds" on the right. Yup, I am so original with my naming... :)


Here's the back....
The inside....

The back cover inside flap.....
And some "magic in the middle" cookies from The Girl Who Ate Everything.
They are chocolate cookies with yummy peanut butter in the middle!! :)
I made them awhile ago, but the picture was looking so good, I just had to post it...

xo, Charlotte


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi:)
just wanted to say that i must be seriously legit because i'm the 300th page view...oh ya know,, nbd:) happy halloween cookie monster;)p.s. if you make any fancy cakes/cookies/pies/crafts etc. please post pics!!
love, your rainbow penguin obsessed friendddd:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...