Saturday, September 17, 2011

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!

Ever heard that before? Perhaps in the movie "21"? If you've never seen that movie, let me tell you, it's a great movie. I loved it, the way it came back to the beginning in the... oops. I don't want to ruin it for you, if you ever decide to see it. (I'm assuming that you haven't.)  But anyway, let's move on to the real reason for the blog post.

...drum roll please....


The winner to the My Memories Giveaway!!

Congratulations commenter #4! (Who also goes by the name of Grace.) You've won! I'll be emailing you shortly with the code so you can download this software for free!! Here is Mr. Number Generator after he decided the winner to the giveaway. He looks tired. (And kind of surprised.) :) I think he is surprised at the result, and is tired after having to go through his vast database to find one number...


Happy giveaway-entering and thanks for taking to the time to comment on my blog! :)

xo, Charlotte

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...